Reuse of Public Sector Information
The Office of An Coimisinéir Teanga complies with the Regulations [European Communities (Re-Use of Public Sector Information) Regulations 2005 S.I. No. 279 of 2005] on the re-use of public sector information and encourages the re-use of the information that the Office produces.
The information on this website is the copyright of the Office of An Coimisinéir Teanga unless otherwise indicated.
Information and documents on this website may be re-used subject to the conditions of the latest PSI General Licence available at www.psi.gov.ie.
The re-use of public sector information includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
The re-use of public sector information is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others.
- Reproduce the information accurately.
- Not use the information in a misleading way.
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service.
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent or dishonest purposes.
The Office of An Coimisinéir Teanga is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up to date or error free. The Office of An Coimisinéir Teanga does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to the re-use of its information.
The Office of An Coimisinéir Teanga maintains the following information on this website: Sitemap
For more information contact:
Colm Ó Coisdealbha
Address: Oifig an Choimisinéara Teanga, An Spidéal, Co. na Gaillimhe.